TranscriptsRequest your transcript using the information below.
How to view your transcript?
Students are able to access their transcripts to see what courses they have completed and their grades. Here are the instructions for logging into Sonis Web to look at grades.
Go to www.hsbc.edu
- Go to bottom of page, under “Important Links”, and click on “Sonis Web”
- Click on “Students”
- Log in as follows:
- Email address
- Pin – 6 digit birthday – no slashes and no spaces. Month, day, last two digits of year born.
- Once you are successfully in you will be prompted to change your pin.
Note: This is available only to those students who have attended since the 2009-2010 school year.
How do I request an academic transcript?
- Transcript requests must be made in writing. Print the request form found from the following link and mail or fax the completed form to us (see information below).
- There is no charge for the first transcript. Each subsequent transcript will be $5.00. We require the $5.00 fee to be paid at the time of the request. The transcript will not be released until payment is received.
- Transcripts will not be released for any student with an unpaid balance at Hobe Sound Bible College. Your account balance must be paid in full to be eligible to receive copies of your academic transcript.
Send requests to:
Hobe Sound Bible College Attn: Registrar P.O. Box 1065 Hobe Sound, Fl 33475 Phone: 772.546.5534 Fax: 772.545.1422